Sunday 22 March 2009

Interview, Pete Doherty!


An emotional and truly captivating interview with the thirty-year-old rocker, Peter Doherty, by Craig McLean. He comes clean about his distanced relationship with his father, his breach in relation with top model Kate Moss and he tells us why it's great to be straight. For the full interview check out guardian website.

"I really shouldn't talk about it," he mutters in a cracked whisper. "Because really and truly, I miss her. And I'd like to speak to her. But the first part of speaking to her probably would be just not to talk about her. And that's one thing I've got to learn. But I need to talk to people so badly about it, because it's something that's so confusing for me still. But I can't. Because the only person really I can talk to would be her."


F.S

No comments: